This Stand up paddleboard (or SUP) is made to the same high quality as our kayaks. It is roto moulded from lightweight but very durable plastic, giving a strong and buoyant board which can take a quite a few knocks and scratches. Our board has been specially designed for beginners because it is very stable, lightweight and robust. It is easy to paddle both on flat water and in the sea.
Although this SUP is more compact in length than other boards on the market it is still very buoyant and can take a heavy load. There is a large, comfortable standing area with two textured surfaces to provide you with the grip you need for paddling. You can also paddle it like a sit on top kayak! A watertight storage hatch with removable liner is set into the hull to keep your small items dry, and there is an extra storage area secured with bungee straps for more bulky items. A recessed handle in the centre means the paddleboard can easily be carried by one person. There are also carry handles at both sides and either end make transportation to the water by two people just as easy. This board is ideal for beginner paddleboarders.
SUP Key Features
- Tough plastics make this a very strong board
- Fantastic all round paddleboard – works well in a variety of locations and uses
- Comfy grip carry handles
- Central recessed handle – can be carried by one person
- Textured foot pads for grip
- Range of foot positions available
- Storage area with bungee straps
- Watertight storage hatch
- Constructed from industry standard LLDPE
What comes included as standard with all our SUPs
- One Stand Up Paddleboard
- SUP paddle
- All fittings including handles and storage hatches