DELIVERY & RETURNS
NEXT WORKING DAY Delivery is FREE of charge to most UK postcodes
If you live in North Scotland, the UK Isles (including IOW), Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland or Eire, extra delivery charges and extended delivery times will apply. Please enter your postcode at checkout to see our delivery charges for where you live.
UK mainland (exlcusions apply) delivery will usually be delivered the next worikng day if ordered by 2pm but please allow up to 3 days for delivery. Depending on your location, it may take up to 20 working days for delivery to the UK highlands and islands. Please note that our carrier, Tuffnells will contact you to confirm your kayak delivery so please be sure to provide contact details at checkout.
If you live locally you might want to pick your item up directly from us. If you wish to do this please call us in advance. You can find our contact details here.
Important Delivery Advice
- Please do not accept delivery from the courier if you judge that the package and contents have been damaged.
- Please do not sign for a package as damaged even if the driver asks you to do so.
- Signing for damage will also void the insurance covering that consignment.
- If you accept a damaged shipment we will not be able to make a claim, so please be sure that it is in good condition before signing for it.
- You will be offered the option to back-order the items and should you choose to do this, we will endeavour to give you a true indication of the date upon which you should expect to receive said goods. If we fail to secure the goods you have back ordered within a reasonable (the estimated) time, you will be under no obligation to proceed further with that order.
- We strongly advise you to keep all packaging and documents in case they are needed at a later date.
Please be aware that rigid kayaks may arrive with the occasional cosmetic mark or scratch caused by transportation. This is unfortunately unavoidable due to the size of the product and will not affect the performance of the kayak.
If you have any questions please contact us: email@example.com
Bluewave Kayaks offer a "no-quibble" returns policy. You may return an un-wanted and un-used item within 30 days of receipt for a full refund, exclusive of postage paid.
You are however responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods unless the item is faulty, received in error or not as described. We strongly recommend that you retain proof of postage when returning an item.
In the unlikely event that your item is faulty, received in error or not as described, you must Contact Us
within 14 days of receipt so we can put it right.
Any unwanted goods need to be returned and paid for by the customer. We are not able to arrange any collections but are happy to provide advise on suitable carriers. Please include a completed copy of our returns form with a reason for return to help us process your return as efficiently as possible. Please enclose the form with the product and package up securely in the original packaging if possible. We will provide an exchange or refund as required. Items should be returned in their original packaging within 30 days. We cannot assume responsibility for returned items that are lost in the post so we recommend that you use a service that provides a certificate of postage and a tracking number. Your statutory rights are not affected. If you have any other queries please call us on 01823 672 970 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and quote your order number.
Damaged items you wish to keep: the maximum partial refund that will be offered on any items that are received damaged and you wish to keep, will not exceed 25% of the total value of the goods.
Please return all goods to:
BlueWave Kayaks Returns
Unit 3, Woodlands Business Park