Stand Up Paddleboards
Stand up paddle boarding (SUP) is an offshoot of surfing that originated in Hawaii. Unlike traditional surfing where the rider sits until a wave comes, stand up paddle boarders stand on their boards and use a paddle to propel themselves through the water. Traditional SUP boards are rigid and so require a lot of storage space and the means to transport them. Bluewave's inflatable paddleboards (iSUP) solve these problems - Bluewave iSUPs come complete with everything you need and fold away into a convenient and portable backpack so there's no excuse not to get out on the water and having fun.
SUP is one of the World's fastest-growing sports and with the development of inflatable and portable iSUP boards it's never been more accessible. Stand Up Paddleboarding variations include flat water paddling for outdoor recreation, fitness, or sightseeing, racing on lakes, large rivers and canals, surfing on ocean waves, paddling in river rapids (whitewater SUP), Paddle board yoga and even SUP fishing!
Providing a truly stable paddle platform, Bluewave iSUP’s rounded shape offers ample stability for paddle beginners and those wishing to use the board for Yoga or onboard fitness training.
- Seeker 12" 6' Inflatable iSUP | BlueSpecial Price £420.00 Regular Price £680.00
- Seeker 12'6" Inflatable iSUP | OrangeSpecial Price £420.00 Regular Price £680.00Out of stock
- Wave Rider 10'6" Inflatable iSUP | YellowSpecial Price £399.00 Regular Price £650.00
- Wave Rider 10'6" Inflatable iSUP | BlueSpecial Price £399.00 Regular Price £650.00
- Wave Rider 10'6" Inflatable iSUP | RedSpecial Price £399.00 Regular Price £650.00
- 3 Piece Pro Full Carbon Fibre Adjustable SUP PaddleSpecial Price £170.83 Regular Price £205.00
- Carbon Fibre Adjustable SUP Paddle – Bamboo Veneer on Blade - HawaiiSpecial Price £158.33 Regular Price £190.00
- Carbon Fibre Adjustable SUP Paddle – Bamboo Veneer on Blade - LogoSpecial Price £158.33 Regular Price £190.00